Download WinLog Software and Manuals
Go to the WinLog site and download the WinLog program and the WinLog and WinLogView User Guides. (Download the Beta version. It seems to work fine and has some desirable features)
Install the WinLog program;
- Bypass any the Windows warning screen and acknowledge WinLog items
- Select an installation directory
- uncheck the 'Run WinLog' and 'Readme' boxes
Download Sample Dashes and Bitmaps
Create the C:\WinLog directory to hold user info.
Make sub-directories named C:/WinLog/Dashes and C:/WinLog/Bitmaps
Register on the WinLog-EBL Files Download website and download...
The Beta Dashes and Bitmaps created for the GMC by WinLog-EBL users
- Download the Dashes in the C:/WinLog/Dashes folder
- Download the Bitmaps zip file and extract to the C:/WinLog/Bitmaps folder
Download the latest Driver
Download the latest Driver and place it in the C:/Program Files (x86)/WinLog directory
Run WinLog the first time
- Accept the disclaimer. It will ask you to register, then count down from five and enter the program. There are a few features added if you register. Registration is a minimal cost, and helps support the WinLog developer who spent considerable hours helping us develop the GMC Motorhome EBL driver software.
- 'OK' the Beta warning.
- Go to 'View>Dash Configuration
- Add the 'DynamicEFI-EBL' device and Select the COM device for your EBL USB port, or just select 'OK'
- Select 'Import Settings' and select the 'Dash.wdc' file
- The 'WinLog Virtual Device' will be loaded. Skip the 'Configure Virtual Driver' screen.
- If you are not connected to the EBL, an error screen will appear. Select 'No' to continue.
Download the Getting Started Document
- Download the Getting Started document and go for it!