- On the WinLog-EBL Download site, go to the “WinLog V1.2 Dash Packages” category.
- Download the WinLog V1.2 setup file and run it.
- During installation select the default installation directory as - C:/Program Files(x86)/WinLog
Create Data Directories
On your PC, create the following directories:
- C:\WinLog\Documentation (or a directory of your choice
Download and Place Files
On the WinLog-EBL Download site, go to the “WinLog V1.2 Dash Packages” category to download documentation, dashes, bitmaps, and the driver
- Go to the 'Documentation' link and download the documentation files.
- Go to the “Dash BVV-1 Files” link and then to the BVV-1 link and download the “Dash BVV1-1.dsh” file to the C:\WinLog\Dashes sub-directory. Repeat for Dash BVV-2.
- Go to the “Bitmaps” link and then to the “Dash Set BVV1 Bitmaps” link and download to the C:\WinLog\Bitmaps sub-directory.
- Go to the “WinLog-EBL Driver” link and download the “dynamic_ebl.dll” file indicated as the “CURRENT WORKING DRIVER” to the C:\WinLog\Drivers sub-directory.
- Copy the “dynamic_ebl.dll” file to the C:/Program Files (x86)/WinLog directory.
Open the Getting Started document for more information.